You’ve already heard of Copyblogger and the SEOmoz blog. You’re also probably already subscribed to ProBlogger and Search Engine Journal. But you might be looking for more blogs to scratch your itch. That’s why I’ve come up with 13 lesser-known blogs you should read in 2010.
- The Write Blog—Quickly becoming one of my favorite copywriting blogs, The Write Blog offers everything from grammar tips to advice on getting more conversions from your sales copy.
- Vertical Measures Link Building Blog—The Vertical Measures Blog covers all things SEO, but its main focus is on link building.
- Blogsessive—For those obsessed with blogging, Blogsessive is for you. From blog writing tips to reviews of the latest WordPress themes, Blogsessive covers it all.
- eReleases PR Fuel—An excellent blog that educates readers on PR and marketing. Many of the posts have to do with improving press releases to get maximum impact.
- Search Engine Marketing Group Blog—Backed by SEOHosting regular commenter Gerald Weber, SEM Group Blog focuses on social media and SEO. The great thing about this blog is that it features a lot of guest posts from top experts in search engine marketing.
- How To Make My Blog—This blog has all the information you need to improve your blog. I always pick up great advice from How To Make My Blog.
- Bob Bly Direct Marketing Blog—If you’re a copywriter, you’ve probably heard of Bob Bly. However, many people forget that Bly has a blog where he discusses copywriting and direct marketing.
- Blueliner Internet Marketing Blog—The Blueliner blog covers a wide range of internet marketing topics, including click fraud and social media.
- Diva Marketing Blog—A fun and interesting marketing blog that covers social media marketing and how it fits into your brand’s overall marketing strategy.
- Retail: Shaken Not Stirred—As described on the blog, Retail: Shaken Not Stirred is “a cocktail of e-retail and cross-channel strategies, tactics, observations, and ideas.”
- Vertical Response Email Marketing Blog—This is my go-to source for the latest news and tips on email marketing. In my view, this is the best email marketing blog going today.
- StreamSend Email Marketing Blog—Another email marketing blog, the posts on StreamSend provide tips for getting more from your email marketing campaign.
- WebMarketCentral Blog—Lead generation, social media, and interactive PR are just a few of the topics covered on this web marketing blog.
Which lesser-known blogs do you think we should be reading in 2010? Share your favorites in the replies (feel free to include a link to your blog too)!