Trying to craft the perfect piece of linkbait to land you on the front page of Digg or ReddIt? Want your post to go viral on Twitter? No matter how great your content is, if the headline sucks, it stands little chance of getting the attention it deserves. That’s why I’ve come up with a list of 22 linkbait headline ideas almost every blogger can use.
I’m sure there are plenty of great headlines I left off, so share your own by leaving a comment.
Note: For the purpose of this post, I’m just going to use the number 10 for any list headlines. Of course, you can change the number to anything you like for your linkbait post.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know about _______
- 10 Reasons to Hate _________
- 10 Amazing Blogs about ________
- 10 Secrets about __________
- How Does ______ Work?
- How to be Great at _______
- 10 _________ Myths Exposed
- ______ Myths vs. the Facts
- 10 Deadly _______Mistakes You Might Be Making
- 10 Shocking Facts about _________
- 10 Questions to Ask about _________
- Everything You Know about _________ is Wrong
- 10 Amazing ________ Videos
- The Truth about _________
- The Science behind _________
- 10 Inspiring Quotes on _________
- 10 _______ Experts to Follow on Twitter
- 10 Funny Tweets about __________
- 10 _______ Rules You Should Follow
- How I Increased My _________ Success by 200%
- 10 Cool ________Tricks You Aren’t Using
- What (insert celebrity name here) can Teach You about _______
Add your own linkbai